1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today is a day for self-care.

Yoga.
Kitty snuggle.
Green tea.
Green tea steam facial.
Organic Vitamin C.
Very green, organic dinner.

Shame on me for getting run down. I know better than that. Tsk! Tsk!

In fact, I am doing an experiment. One cup of organic green tea every day for a month. And I'm not just going to drink it. I'm going to stop for a minute, have a little snack, enjoy a nice green tea and chill. Can't hurt. Might help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

I also read about the powers of hysop tea this past week. Yep, the hysop I put on everything can be used on sore raspy throats!

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I've been meaning to blog over at ALMS (tee hee) about the health benefits of pets, but I've been too lazy to do the research.
I mean really--does anyone need me to tell them the wonders of a kitty snuggle??
Anyway, good for you for taking care of you, you. :-)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home