1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Refocusing

My mind has spun in a few different directions about where I want to be at this time next year. I'm going to take the remainder of this week/end to think about what I want to accomplish here next.
Anyway, I don't think I've crossed off a single goal yet so I need to put my nose to the grindstone! (and sharpen my boogers)
Hey Leah, any new details on the blood drive? I'm ready, willing, and able to give!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

September 17 from 9AM to 1:30 PM at Emanuel Congregation. DOn't worry, me and my veins will be there too!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home