1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

43

Here's mine.
What a thrilling Saturday night I've had! No, really, dreaming about 43 things I want to accomplish on a chilly evening with my kitties by my side? Not bad at all.
Also, I am putting myself on a reward system. For example, I wanted to buy new paints and brushes at the art supply store with my nifty discount for being a member at Lill Street Art Center. However, I didn't put it as a goal, because I thought it would be a nice reward for accomplishing the goal of organizing the house better, and organizing the refrigerator. No paints until I do that. And no expensive shoes until I accomplish another of the 43 Things.
P.S.
Who wants to scuba dive and belly dance with me and Amy??

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Great list!

Ohhh, and I am up for driving to Oak Park for Frank Lloyd Wright stuff anytime!

You can borrow my vegetarian cookbooks anytime, too. I have many.

I've never been to Yellowstone, either. Ohhhh, anyone up for planning a wild women's trip in the spring??

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sinful that I've lived in Chicago this long and haven't been to the FLW house OR the Art Institute!
I love the idea of a women's retreat to Yellowstone!! We could go camping, and pack a pic-a-nick-a basket! :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home