1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Goodness!

This Saturday is the blood drive! I was only half-paying attention to the date, as I tend to do.
Hey Leah, I have art class at 1:30pm--I don't know if you were thinking we'd go together (yes? hopefully? bats eyelashes?) but I need to make sure I'm functioning and back in my 'hood by 1:00pm.
Anyway, I am super excited to cross 2 things off of 43 Things so quickly! (give blood, and hopefully find out blood type)
And in the interest of rewarding myself for goals accomplished, (and since I will be having...um...other bleeding taking place this week) I am going to treat myself Thursday or Friday (or heck, maybe both) to one big juicy beefy hamburger to make sure my iron levels are up. Yeah, I know, spinach would do the same, but it's just not quite as indulgent...

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Ohhh, is the blog synching up our cycles?!?!?!?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I can't speak for others, but in my case it's got more to do with the Ortho Evra patches. ;-)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

The blog could totally be synching us up! We can meet as early as you need and I'll try to Iron It Up too!

ANd it is sunday morning, not saturday. So you have another day of iron eating!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home