1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Okay, and something for me too...

I will spend $1000 on credit card debt (which actually pays a card off), and $677 on two round-trip tickets to Wichita, Kansas for Dave and I. We're going to visit Grandma and some friends that I went to school with. The remaining $323 will go towards renting a car, gas, and entertainment while we are there.

I know visiting Grandma might not sound like the most exciting thing on the planet, but I would be thrilled to have a little extra cash and the time off of work to do so. I miss her like crazy, and haven't seen her since last Thanksgiving. I'm fortunate enough to have both of my grandmothers in my life currently, and I never get to see either one of them because one is in Kansas and the other is in Ohio. When I go to Ohio I'm usually visiting my mom who doesn't live near my grandma.

I also haven't seen one of my college friends, Mel, in about five years. Her daughter who I haven't met is three or something, and my best friend, Kristen, just had a baby in July. I haven't seen Kristen in over two years. They both live within 60 miles of my grandma so I'll be visiting them too. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

That sounds like a fantastic mix of practical and wonderful!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home