1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 11, 2006

$5K and some goalie goals.

Last night I was reviewing Ask And It Is Given. Three of four copies I just bought are already in new hands and I need to review quickly so I can get this into Diane's hands on Sunday at the Blood Drive. Something the book said about manifesting desires is that the thought of the desire, your imaginary experience, your visualization of the desire should be so familiar that the next step is complete manifestation.

I've share with plenty of people my dream wedding and my ideal morning. Dream Wedding is at Berger Park, after sundown on a Saturday night, lots of dancing, and lots of fun. Dream Morning is waking up in a big, white bed with a husband, then writing, drinking coffee, sending him off on his day, and staying home to write my next book. I am very clear on these two things. I am putting them here just to remind God that I am clear on these two things and ready to welcome them into my life.

What to do about the $5,000 then? I've already bought the flowers for the wedding and think I spent $7,000 on them. Have I bought the dress? Is it totally insane to spend $5,000 on a dress? Yes. So I'll allocate $1,200 to material to have a friend make a dress for me that is so fantastic I can't even imagine it. Simple, elegant, and, yes Mom, tatoo covering. Perhaps ivory or pinkish, but not WHITE.

And the $3800 will go towards the Ketubah. I want a custom made, hebrew & english, egalitarian Ketubah. $3800 will allow for an original piece of art marking my marriage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is attempt #2 to comment...grrr blogger...!
Excellent, excellent! And you've left me feeling so inspired to dream... (see e-mail w/ house in Oak Park!)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

Yeah dreams! I was thinking today would be a good day to make a goal list, too.

(Diane, I hereby volunteer the skills I learned long ago in my handywoman/painter dayjob to home you will soon own. )

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home