1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Idea.

Hey-- I was looking over my 43thing.com list today and had an idea. Wouldn't it be nifty if a bunch of us made lists and posted links to each other's lists here so we could check in often. That way, we can see what goals we have in common, what goals to support each other on, etc. Whatddya say?

You can see mine: here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! I was planning to spend tonight inside in my warm sweats anyway--this gives me a good project. :)
By the way, I am working on having every season of the Simpsons on DVD--I have 2 and 5 I think right now. You are welcome to borrow for your Simpsons goal!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home