1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Start at the very beginning.

Now that I've allowed myself to spend real money on things I've wanted for over a year, it is time to figure out what I want next. I've been purging my closet, because the truth is I'm not going to wear that stuff again. Yes, I loved each and every piece at one time, but no longer.

So I'm taking my $1000 and going to two stores.

Lane Bryant and Vive La Femme.

I want sexy jeans that fit the body I have today. I want some fabulous tops that never need to be ironed. I want superfantastic skirts. I want earings and belts. I want clothes that make me want to get dressed in the morning. I want to feel like a movie star, even if I'm just going to the coffee shop.

I want to get even more cat calls when I walk up the street. I LOVE me some cat calls. I know, not very feminist of me, but I love them. Cat call away at me and my sexy new $1000 wardrobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home