1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I see three thousand dollars.

I have always wanted to have a glasses wardrobe and today, I get one.

These first for $228, then these for $240, these for $82, these for $312, these for $282, these for $116, these for $190, these for $80, then, let's say $800 more for lenses and cleaner and all that.

Now, I need several glasses cases. Let's start with two sets of these EVA bins to store my glasses in for $40 total. But, to keep dust and such far away from my precious specs, I'll take one of these in teal and one in green for a total of $32. Then, one of these in both the silver and one in lavender, from the same folks for another $32. This one also, for $16, and each of these (one of each color, that is), for $48.

And, while I'm over at that cute boutique, I think this is adorable, so that's coming home with me for $9. Oh, and this ring, too, for $20 (click on the "side view" option. Isn't that cool?). Hmm.. and this t-shirt is pretty, I'll take it for $58.

Then, I found this cute hoodie for $48, and I must have it. Oh, ha, ha, this t-shirt, too for $28.

Then, over to Waffo, where I found a great reference on a t-shirt this evening and must have it for $20. (Anyone remember Dennis Hopper saying this line?)

Then, this bag in green for $58.

Might as well add this Betsey Johnson cardigan, too, for $200.

With the $40 left, I'm grabbing a dining companion and heading out for a nice bite.

And, with my last dollar, I would, as many of you know, be insane to ever pass up a little blue typewriter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home