1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Prosperity Dreams?

Sorry, but I just can't ignore the obvious symbolism in this dream I had last night.
I was working on a series of self-portrait photographs, and all of them involved me covering up my naughty bits with various pieces of fruit.
Fruit.
Over my womb and breasts.
Hi Freud!

Also, if you have a fancy enough sitemeter to track specific IP addreses, esp Leah and Amy, I'm not stalking you or this site, I swear. My browser is acting buggy and will keep flipping back and forth of its own accord between pages I've visited. I love you all, but not THAT much. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Or...

It could be recognizing your innate femininity. Makes me think of paintings of goddesses or of Eve.

But, being fruitful in the womb area ain't so bad either.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home