1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh the damage I can do with $12,000

Since you all have pointed out that I keep going to Argentina, Antarctica, and Israel, I'm going to add some other travels to my list. And, what the hell, I'm taking luxury trips.

Southern Italy and Sicily. I'll find me a Corleone yet... a nice Jewish Corleonestein. $2895.00

Naturally New Zealand where I will discover if Hobbits are real. $4225.00

Then I'll zip up to China and Japan for an Asian Sampler. Only $4045.00

With the last $835.00, I'll buy some new tennis shoes, extra gigs of storage for my digi camera, and some travel sized toiletries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home