1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

5K. Done and Done.

I need a nice set of pearls. A set I could someday pass on to my daughter. Or cousin once removed. Or friend's daughter. Whatever.
I've had this 16" strand with white gold clasp bookmarked for awhile. $4,700 from...you guessed it, Tiffany & Co.

The remaining $300 I hope Amy will take and in turn help me organize my home office/work area. I particularly need help printing and organizing my electronic files. What do you say, Amy? Perhaps tomorrow I'll look at Office Max or even...shudder...The Container Store and find some nice filing systems for us to play with!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Is it possible that we've found Amy a career to do side by side with writing?

4:33 PM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

I was thinking that. I really would pay her to help me organize my files! It's making my head grow very close to the point of explosion...

5:14 PM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

I've always said that in another universe, I organize for a living. Eh, what can I say? I never met a mess I couldn't tame.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home