1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Plan!

So, I already have a membership with Bally's, and I have taken Pilates there before. It was pretty good, I just never seem to get into any type of consistent routine when it comes to exercise... :)
Anyway, I was looking at the schedule again and they have a pretty good, pretty regular, and pretty diverse (some with props, some focused on abs, some on the big nasty machines that you have to pay extra for) schedule. I am excited about the fact that philosophically Pilates works on "core" and your "power source". Ya know what I mean?
I'm not quite ready to jump in hardcore, but I am going to return to the Bally's yoga class tomorrow night to stretch things out a bit and by the time I get back from Ohio, I should be ready to start my new routine! (I'll still be walking in the interim, using the elliptical machine, and perhaps running too, provided I can feel assured that I won't knock loose any more bouts of kidney stones)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home