1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

New Strategy

Let's face it--we're all very busy people. Thinking about how to spend $9,000 was giving me a headache. I mean come on, I bought a parrot! It's hard to beat that for creativity!
So I'm setting myself up on a new plan. Sunday - Saturday I will spend in increments. Sunday will always be $1,000 as I begin the week anew, Saturday will always be my day of $7,000 decadence.
Feel free to copy me or not--I just want to see how it feels for a few weeks. :)
Today, I'm buying two different clocks. The owl is definitely going in my living room. The asterik probably in the sunroom. I really wish I had a bigger house to play with, but I haven't the patience to play, as Ashqi brought up, to the point of actually buying a house! Maybe I'll throw some bucks down the road toward 1 month's rent and a security deposit on a two-bedroom apartment for the time being...
Anyway, these bangles (set of six) have been on my list for awhile. Hopefully they'll be off backorder soon.
The remaining $470 is going to the National Zoo for Tiger, Panda, and etc. conservation! (future populations of both tigers and pandas seems like a pretty good gift for myself and everyone else, honestly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home