1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I say yes and welcome two thousand dollars.

First things first. I taking $679 and buying this postal scale, one of good quality that I can use for years because I have found myself at the post office almost every day with no end is sight and wishing that I could do it all from home. With this, I can log onto the postal service website and print appropriate postage and save myself a lot of trouble. Ahhh....

Okay, now. I have been reading about bamboo a lot lately, as I have begun to worry more about environmental issues with the summer we've had. I found this cool site, and want to try this stuff out. Why not? I like the idea of wearing underwear with this name (see previous page on that site-- they call this underwear "pantyboo"), so I can't pass these by for $36. What the heck? I'll try the jogbra, too for $20. Now, I'm so intrigued that I'm also getting this long-sleeved t-shirt in both pink and blue, for $21 each. this sweater surely needs ot come home with me for $36, and this one is good too, and only $48.

Then, I'll spare everyone the particulars, but I will next be streamlining and upgrading my underwear and bras, spending $500 on news bras and underwear from the La Perla vintage collection. (Not that the "pantyboos" aren't awesome.)

Then, for the wedding I'm attending tomorrow, I think this brown dress will be perfect for $345, especially with these shoes and this adorable beaded clutch for $30. Add these earrings for $18 and while I was shopping, I spotted this gorgeous bracelet for just under $17 for another occasion, as well as this pretty necklace for $35.

And, how perfect for a writer! A typewriter key initial necklace for $45 from the super-cool Uncommon Goods.

The $75 leftover goes to the Street Wise seller guy in my neighborhood. He disppeared for a while, and I'm glad he's back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home