1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Still in transition, but feeling really good.

I do. And, after a couple of days of thought, I am going to redo $1,000.

First, I am buying this turntable to listen to my good vinyl on for $89. Then, over to Funky Frum where I'm buying this cute skirt for $62 and this cute top for $42.

Then, I am buying three of these cute pet pillows for my little poop, Chairman Meow.



That's him when he was a tiny baby. Aww... he's a little bigger now, but even cuter. In fact he's such a good boy that I'm also buying this hip cat tree for $294 and this hip carry tote for $75. Aw, little.

The remaining $400+ is going to go to a an animal shelter. So lots of little poops can feel the love.

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

That picture is adorable. Chairman Meow screams for Wheat Thins! :)

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home