1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh Yes, I Can Also Do Some Damage

I decided today I wanted to think about clothes for fall. I went a little crazy. Yes, I work from home, but lately I've been downtown an awful lot. Sooo...
I need a new suit (jacket and pants both, obviously)
I love this coat (fake fur my friends! FAKE!)
This jacket is great & very useful
This jacket is just fun
Nice, practical pants
Nice, practical skirt
Fun skirt, perhaps worn with fun jacket?

And now the shoes!
Both red and black, please
These are fabulous
Very pretty big girl shoes
In a similar but more casual style
Funky, dressy
These rule--I love the wooden heels!
These are just nuts! In the best possible way! (they came in wackier colors, but you may be picking up on the fact my real-life shoe closet is just overflowing with black shoes)

*PHEW!* That was tiring, and incredibly fun! Time to wrap up with some more additions to the new office. Such as this clock, for $350:


And finally, I think I deserve a really nice chair. While I have a fun Ikea chair in real life, it doesn't even compare to this baby. In leather, please! (let's not talk about the hypocrisy expressed by the fact I love leather and will never ever never wear a fur anything)
The math has yet to come out consistent for today's entry, so let's just say it's close to $7,000 & any remaining cash goes to shipping, handling, and a few great martinis.
Edited to add: On paper, I wrote down $1200 for three months with a personal trainer, 2x a week. That's about all I can handle with a personal traniner. I added it into my math on paper but I forgot to put it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home