1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

8K and... A Parrot?

This is Krunky:

Isn't he great? I love him! I love him so much I am going to spend $1500 to adopt him with his cage, and another $700 to drive to Boston, spend the night, and bring him home. Plus $500 on books, supplies, and even classes on parrot care. Only the best for Professor Krunky!(which I've decided I will call him)
Also, $500 for a welcome home party. Hey, parrots are very social animals. I also want to make sure the kitties are feeling the love, so bring goodies for them to the party as well. :) And remind them Prof. Krunky is not a snack...
After things calm down upon Prof. Krunky's arrival, I am going to reward myself for being a good & patient animal mommy with this necklace, these earrings, and this ring from Sands of Time. (I would thank you for the link again, Adam, but you're M.I.A.! Boo hoo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home