1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Just read this online and wanted to share.

(By Alicia Forest)

Right now, decide to live life with abundance thinking and action. Complete the following exercises and watch abundance flow your way:

1. What is one action you could take to move from scarcity thinking to abundance thinking?

2. Do you need a physical reminder to change your thinking? A rubber band on your wrist that you snap each time you find yourself falling into scarcity thinking can do wonders in a very short amount of time!

3. Repeat every morning and every night – with feeling!: I embrace abundance and abundance embraces me.

Do you feel a shift in your thinking already? Good! Now, is there something - money, blood, time, clothing - that you could give to the relief effort that may feel uncomfortable as you make this shift in thinking but you know would feel great once you did so? Commit today to one thing and just do it. I promise that it will come back to you in ways you can't even imagine.

(me again)

I like the idea of having a physical reminder of abundance thinking, but I'm not crazy about something punishing like a wrist rubberband. What about something positive like personal totems or mini-abundance shrines or something. I read this and felt my pulse react, so I must need to take it to heart. I'll start the brainstorm for my reminders now.

Also, I was thinking today was a little abundance Feng Shui would do me some good, too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

My abundance shrine is....

My new bedding. Seriously, I can't tell you how much better I'm sleeping and waking up.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

Yay! Abundance shrines! I LOVE this idea.

And, I'm very glad you found yours. How nice it must feel to wake up and drift off in such ideal surroundings. Ahhhh....

10:26 AM  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

I'm with you Amy--I think the rubber band thing is a bit counterproductive.
I'm a bigger fan of using 43 Things to send myself little e-mail reminders. Like giving blood. Something I've never done that I'm finally ready to do, which will, as you point out, put a really good deposit in the First International Bank of Karma! :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

I didn't know 43things could do reminders...? I love that site. 43things, 43places, then that other one about lists is cool, too.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

You can also use ta da list by the wonderful Chicago programs at 37 signals.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to buy an abundance of copies of Three Fallen Women!

Word to the wise everyone, when flying with Amy's book be prepared for the TSA to wipe it down. For traces of explosives. Huh.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home