1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, August 21, 2006

$2000 of Random

Today I want to buy this nifty Dyson vaccuum, specific to picking up pet hair. And boy do we need it in this house!
I'd also like to buy, um, this. Because it's old and cool!! (and maybe haunted...?)
Then I'm taking the remainder of today's money to jet off to L.A. to visit my friend Tiffany, rent a car,and toodle over to Santa Barbara to visit friend and former co-worker Laura. Any non-transit money will be spent shopping & dining, natch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Wow! That is amazing! I had no IDEA a Ouija board could be so expensive (and oddly beautiful.)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

Ohh! I wanna play! I love Ouija boards.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home