1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

So, about that $21,000

Holy moly. I've slowed down, as the money gets harder and harder to spend. Know what I'm going to do with it? In the shocker of the decade. I'm going to buy a car. A used car, but a car.

On CarMax I've found a Honda Civic Hybrid for just under $21,000. The details are below. I think if I'm going to go the car route, then the hybrid is the way to go for me. Perhaps tomorrow I'll buy another parking space.

2005 Honda Civic Hybrid 4D Sedan
Stock Number: 3410458
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray Cloth
Mileage: 10K
Current Store: Hillside (Eisenhower Expy)in Chicago
No Haggle Price: $19,998*
Blue Book™ Retail Value:
Jan. - Feb. 2006 Edition $22,055**
Difference: $2,057

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home