1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

$6000 Doritos and Coffee

What could be better than waking up on a Sunday morning to $6000 dollars to spend? I know. Spending $6000 while enjoying a breakfast of Doritos and coffee. I'm not hungover, I promise.

This morning I decided to go girly. Specifically, I need to up the sexy factor, if I'm ever going to get out of this "cute" rut. First and foremost, I'm going to establish a sexy dress wardrobe. Unfortunately, I found the perfect sexy black dress at Bloomingdales last summer, but didn't end up buying it because it was $300. Plus, I didn't really need a sexy black dress. Now I think I do. Of course, now that I have given myself permission to buy the dress, I can't find it. I might have to follow Leah's lead and have someone sew it for me. Here's a similar one for a mere $158.00. Now, to go with my new dress, I'll need this coat at $792.00 and this one, too at $523.00.

Since summer is on the way, I'm going to need a sexy sundress. This one's only $150. Here's another spring/summer dress at $325 I might have to buy a gym membership for.

What's my tab? Only $1948. Gees. Let's add a couple of fabulous designer shoes at $500 a piece and... what the heck? I could use teeth whitening and so could my parents. That's three teeth whitenings at $1200.

Ok. Up to $4148.

How about an evening out at the W Hotel bar with two friends, who also need new dresses ($500), limo service ($150 an hour for, say 3 hours? $450) and lots and lots of champagne on me. Why not just stay at the hotel for the night, too, for $390. That should pretty much do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home