1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

$7000

This is hard. And the shallow bitch in me really wants to go cosmetic surgery, but the sane self-confident woman in me is resisting. I know my mom really, really wants a face lift, but she's going to have to settle for a trip back to Switzerland, Austria, and maybe Italy this time. Last year's trip was just about $6000 and she footed the bill, so this time, it's three weeks on me. And if we can swing business class flights for the $1000 descrepancy, that would be wonderful. Don't hate me if I buy ridiculously unnecessary surgical procedures tomorrow. I could get those dark spots on my face laser removed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home