1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Seriously, $18,000?


I've had to slow down my spending, because my imagination is having a hard time refueling. Now I'm up to $18,000.

Know what I'm going to do? Go back to Moss Online and get a cool, silly sofa. Maybe it is for the lobby of my building, maybe it is for one party at a fantastic loft I'll rent tomorrow, maybe it will go in storage and only be used for special occasions. But I don't have enough bizarre, cool, funky, kick ass, funny furniture.

This couch--the Flap Sofa in White Leather--is a mere $17,865.00.

The $135 left over? I'm going to need a good dinner with a friend to recover from buying an $18K sofa. Green Zebra anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home