1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So Much for Blowing $14K On A Trip

It's surprisingly cheaper than I thought to go to Paris or Vienna, so my plan to shoot all of today's cash on a trip didn't exactly work out.
I will spend about $5,000 or so on a trip to Paris though, with a special guest, so that I can wear all this pretty clothing & jewelry somewhere.
Speaking of jewelry, I'm not stopping on that front. I'll take this platinum & saphire bracelet for $5,000:

And this ring for $900:

Switching gears completely, I found this painting online at Neiman Marcus. Who knew they sold art? It will go nicely with all that other stuff I bought for the living room.
And finally, I would like to spend $500 at the Prescriptives counter. I've wanted to get a colorprint/custom blend consultation for some time now, and here I can finally afford to get that done & well as purchase all the requisite products!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a fancy ring.

NM???

I would like to spend $500 as their Dinsdale boutique.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home