1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

For Once, I Almost Went Over!

I've got enough goodies tagged now that it's easy for me to go over my daily budget. Tee hee.
I'm still having computer issues--in addition to the browser window problems, Comcast is "upgrading" our service which meant spotty internet service for a couple days and none at all most of today. *sigh*
Enough excuses. $13,000 to spend today. It was necessary (why yes, NECESSARY) to fill that jewelry armoire. First, I went big with this lovely $2,095 bracelet. I didn't care much for the other items they recommend, though. I'm not going to itemize, but these goodies used up a good chunk of today's deposit:




Why stop with the girlie now?? I'm buying the Caramba and Talma bra & brief sets from Agent Provocateur.
As well as this dress, this one, this one, and this one.
Phew. That ought to get me through the summer, along with these 2 pairs of shoes:




And Leah definitely has me hooked on Moss. This chair is hilariously cool:

I'm not entirely sure where it's going to go, but we can always figure that out once it arrives.
I've got about $1600 left and once I figure shipping & handling on a lot of this craziness, I'm going to give myself about $1100. And lameness of lame, I've been thinking I should be putting some of this money toward paying off my student loan, so we'll start that today. I do think I allowed myself plenty of fun first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home