1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

19th day, $19K.

Tonight I've been working on some fun stuff for work, but I think I have time to spend the $19,000 deposit I made a few days ago. (Prosperity update: I did get an unexpected $75 in AmEx Gift Certificates and two tickets to see Conan O'Brien. Although I did totally screw up my finances by paying my mortgages seperate. I'll have to go back to the old way.)

First on the list is a new laptop. One with a battery that holds a charge and a K key. One that is lightweight and offers me true laptoppy freedom but with a lot of power. I don't really don't know exactly what I need or want, but I'm going to budget $2500.

And I want some sort of funky desk for my laptop and home office. I'm having some trouble coming up with what I want. Sleek lines, room for Spidey to sit, but not imposing. And I really can't find it, so I guess it will have to be custom made. I'll budget $3000 for a custom home office with great lines, lighting, and Spidey space.

So now I have $13,500 to spend. What can I do with that?

How about an engagement ring? (Yes, I know. I don't have a boyfriend, but when I do have a boyfriend he will know what ring I want. From Tiffany's. Thanks for the inspiration Diane!) It is a platinum solitare for a measley $1730.

And as long as I'm buying beautiful things. Why not this necklace? Diamonds and platinum. Holy cow! It uses the rest of the mony, save a few dollars. A mere $11,500.

I'll take it. Beutiful jewelry. Why not? It doesn't all have to be mortgages and diet soda, does it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Emrys said...

BTW: A laptop that offers you the laptoppy freedom you want is going to run you more than 2500$. But don't let's infringe on that diamond and platinum necklace.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home