1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Experiment is Working!

I would just like to say that this is working. Yesterday an opportunity dropped into my lap out of no where. What is it? A FREE trip to Israel this summer. A four day conference in Jerusalem. I've applied and am now staying focused being accepted.

And I won two tickets to a White Sox game at work. Why? I wrote a silly story for Creativity Month.

We also had a potentially very bad plumbing problem in my condo turn out to be not so bad. It even had a silver lining. People took advantage of the water being off to do some plumbing of their own. Problems were solved for free!

Free. That is prosperity. The bank account might not be rising, but it isn't falling either.

All this positive day dreaming is making a difference. Anyone else have any lovely surprises?

1 Comments:

Blogger wafelenbak said...

I was sorting laundry last night & found $5.00 in a pair of jeans. That was fairly exciting, and I joked to myself that the experiment is working! This morning I picked up the five to find out it was stuck to another five, so in reality there was $10.00 in my jeans!
And I've only just begun... :)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home