1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

$2000? Piece o' cake!

Remember those Tiffany earrings I mentioned yesterday to go with the necklace?
Here they are--$1150:

And I want these shoes real bad:

They're $152.00. Being Via Spiga shoes, they are most likely worth it!
Shopping around got me thinking about some things I really have needed for so long I sorta forgot about needing them. Like a new bed. I love this one from Crate & Barrell, and the sage green headboard matches my sheets & comforter (though there may be new ones on the way in the coming days). It cost $599.

Thinking about furniture reminded me I really could use a coffee table. This one checks in at $99 and comes from Ikea:

Today was a bit more practical. But we'll see what the coming days bring...I have a hunch those higher amounts will be much more challenging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home