1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In A World of My Own

Um, I was playing a totally different version of the game all on my own. So just ignore my previous post and let's get on to the real deal, shall we? I'll start with the simple $100.50 I spent before...
On this bracelet from Christian Dior:

and these Gap capris:










Now then.
Let's add this 18K white gold necklace from Tiffany, for $800. The matching earrings will come tomorrow.













I've got about $99.50 to spend. I promise to get more creative in the coming days, but honestly I could spend the whole 15 days at Tiffany & Co. This sterling silver bookmark costs $75 and I am going to add my initials, DMS, for $8.00 more:
Okay, that's $16.00 left to spend. It's a shame that a gloss addict like me hasn't purchased a MAC gloss, so here's the new Lusterglass line in Petal Pusher for $14.00:

I'll take that remaining $2.00 and buy myself some Wendy's chicken strips for dinner. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

That is the coolest bracelet. Holy shit! I have to show my friend Dahlia that--she is a lip gloss addict.

Welcome aboard!

Leah

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home