1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Focus - $2,000

First, I must buy the darling Sleepypod WITH warmer, so that my little princess can sleep somewhere other than the middle of my winter jacket to stay cozy. I'd also like to add to our household by purchasing this self-contained aquarium, plus 1 year's worth of replacement filters, and of course, fish and fish accessories. With all the critters around here, I'd like to have a couple of these germ killers, one especially to put near the litterbox.
My favorite purchase of the day is easily this gorgeous $600 dress:

I have no idea where I'm going to wear it, but I'll worry about that later. And just for kicks, let's throw in this "simple" dress, too.
I had to have this $200 Artemis necklace--
my name is derived from the Roman name (Diana) for the same goddess, the goddess of the moon. Plus, it's real purrty.






Finally, flowers all around. Two bouquets of these holiday tulips + vases for me, and the rest will be spent showering my friends with flowers as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home