1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day 1 $ 1,000.00

I have come upon the $ 1,000 dollar experiment thru Dondi who I work with and must say thank you to her for speaking of it and Leah for allowing me to join the blog.

Well, this will be my first entry in my blog. I am in the market to purchase a new house and am going to do the prosperity game for items that I will fill my new house with.
Well, I know I have to have some entertainment and needed to upgrade my game system so I would get the X-Box 360 .. for $479.64 I must get the bundle, because Burnout Revenge is crack.. hehe.. also I would get Halo 2 for $ 27.82 as well as Gears of Wars and Ultimate Alliance for $ 59.82. Since we will be playing games and building up an appetite, I decided I would like to get some kitchenwares that would make cooking a breeze. So I would need a nice cookware set that would be easy to cook on and it has been a few years since I upgraded my kitchen essentials. Since I like Rachel Ray and her cooking methods and I love blue .. I had to pick up her pots and pans set for $ 149.99.. ooooh so lovely. J Now, I need some gadgets to fill my beautiful new home with.. I love gadgets and gizmos.. I need a coffee pot for $ 149.99 with coffee for my baby and hot chocolate for me for $9.99 each pack , since he loves his coffee first thing in the morning as well as later thru the day. .. Then when I was browsing I saw the neatest item, I just had to have.. it is Paula Deen’s egg and muffin toaster for $ 49.95.. I love poached eggs and love toast.. what a combo.. all in a convenient package.. Woo hoo.. save on counter space. J Well, I believe I did not do badly for my first day.. ooh I cannot wait to play and enjoy the new things I have purchased for our lovely new home. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Dark One said...

Yeah!! Maybe tomorrow you can get another X-Box so there will always be one free for you to use!
Welcome to the Blog.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome! You are off to a great start. That egg & muffin toaster is hilarious, and fantastic!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home