1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

$19,000 to take to the bank

Lucky for me, I have $19,000 at my disposal today. And by at my disposal, I mean... whatever. I get to spend it. I've done some traveling in recent posts, some wedding planning, some down paymenting, and a lot of computer buying.

I enjoyed a show at the Harris Theater this weekend and was going to donate a chunk of money to them, but I'm not seeing it on their site. Their loss. I did get to see Sheketak this weekend, a fantastic Israeli dance troupe. I don't think $19,000 goes to far in the sponsoring of Israeli dance troupes, but that is where it is going today.

It is a magical $19,000 that will bring them back to Chicago and include a lovely cocktail hour after the show with the troupe and 50 of my closest friends. Why not? $19,000 is GOBS of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home