1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Dragging my feet

The weekend of the big move is finally here! We closed on out new place yesterday and are scheduled to move in this Sunday. But for some reason I am not feeling as excited as I expected. I feel like I am dragging my feet. I have been avoiding packing boxes for the last week. It has been a busy week and coming back from a three hour time change made it difficult to get back into a routine, but I think I have been inventing excuses not to pack.
The other night I had a vivid dream where a public transportation card machine was malfunctioning and giving out quarters instead of taking them. I was so excited at first and couldn't get the quarters in my pockets fast enough. Then I realized that it was wrong to take the money and started feeling guilty. I decided to drop the quarters one at a time so that someone else could have it without the guilt of knowing it was "stolen" money. Leah suggested that the dream is saying that I am not allowing prosperity into my life and I think she is right. We are looking for a renter for our old condo, but the whole time I am feeling guilty for the price we are asking. I know that it is a fair price, I am just not allowing myself to accept the income. I am not sure if the $1000 experiment would help with that but I am definitely going to get started again on Monday, maybe before if I need a break from moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home