1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

15K, I'm Off To Get Shoes



I've got $15K to spend. Woohoo! I love accumulating money.

Thursday evening I came home after my Mastermind group and found $4000 in cash in the mailbox. I was totally caught off guard. I'm looking around for the good fairy.

Friday I got a $5000 deposit on an all day workshop I did today at a women's conference. Today I got the remainder of my fee. $11K all together.

And I'm off to spend and take care of some obligations.

$1500 - Tithe
$1500 - Savings
$5000 - The last of the credit card debt
$5000 - Landscaping and power wash for the house
$2000 - Shoe and accessory shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home