1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, November 17, 2006

"A Couple of Nights Out" for $2000, Alex

Time for a new wardrobe now that I've upped the ante with all my new bags.
With the holidays coming up, I think I will buy a couple of new party dresses to start. This one is gorgeous for $400 with shoes and this one is lovely for $300 with matching shoes.

And what are beautiful dresses with nowhere to go? So I will spend the rest on a couple of fancy, paint-the-town-red nights out. I think we will host a small get-together with a few friends at a downtown night club to bring in the new year, catered with gluten-free tapas. Fun!! I would also go for a night out at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra for me and my husband where we will leave half-way during the second half to go ice skating in Millennium Park followed by a couple hot chocolates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home