1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When Fortune Comes Knocking, Be Prepared

Okay, I've whined a number of times about wishing the man of my dreams would just show up on my doorstep.
Peapod has now sent me TWO hotty mchot-hot delivery men. And both times I have looked like scum, in my ratty pants and my hair pulled back and no makeup.
So, God, I am totally listening. I will clean my living room and look adorable before my next Peapod delivery.
I am also thinking I will start a new vein of romance literature, all centered around Peapod delivery guys...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

And the man of your dreams is probably thinking how carefree and natural-looking you are, exactly as you are, no make-up, ratty pants, etc.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home