1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Reframe. Reframe.

Do'h!

The bonus rumor was true, but I missed the cut-off by 28 days. You had to be working here full time from July 1, 2005 to get the bonus. I started on July 29, 2005 (although I had been temping here since June 6, 2005.)

That can only mean...

I'm going to welcome something better into my life. (but I'm still a little bothered by it.)

Thinking better thoughts. Thinking better thoughts. Thinking bet...

Like this morning, how I just missed a 136, then thought, "There will be another one" and there was. And it came barreling down sheridan so fast that I missed it too. "That's okay, another bus will come." Not two minutes later, a third 136 express was there to chauffer me to work.

And tonight I get to go bowling with my team and meet some co-workers for the first time in person. Hooray! that will be fun!

I'll walk out with the shoes on and call that a bonus!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or...
Perhaps when you get the bonus next year it will be double what you expect. :) After all, time is a very human construct...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home