1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Take $8K tons and what do you get?

Just in case the universe is planning on sending $8000 my way instead of $7000, I best know what I'm gonna do with it, huh?

First I'm going to organize a blog round table with all my blog crushes. Maybe two blog roundtables. One will be here in Chicago and will include me, Scott Ginsberg, Garr Reynolds, Daniel Pink, Tim Sanders, and the Signal Vs. Noise boys. Considering Garr has to get here from Japan and others from around the US, I think I'll have to budget $4000 for flights, hotels, meals, invitations, and the architectural tour for everyone.

With the other $4000, I'm going to organize a round table in New York City for my Jewish & spiritual influences. So Rabbi Boteach, Anita Diamant (and her husband), my own Rabbi and Cantor, Jerry & Esther Hicks, Wayne Dyer, and Rabbi Schachter-Shalomi. I think $4000 will cover flights (all these folks are in the US,) kosher dairy meals, hotels, and an architectural tour for everyone.

So a lovely night in New York and a lovely night in Chicago, learning and talking with people I find inspiring as Jews, spiritual leaders, and business leaders. All of this is research for my second book Jewish On Purpose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great idea! Love it!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home