1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Monday, September 18, 2006

$1000 is Still Tough

I've bought a bed, bedding, and comforter here, but no mattress. Since I just paid off my real-life mattress, isn't it the American way to get a new one?
I would also like some silk pillowcases to pamper my now-fabulous hair.
Also, this eyeshadow duo from Chanel (called flash-back, it's a lovely pink & deep black-violet pairing):

And a really nice red lipstick, also from Chanel:















What the heck, a nice mascara, too. Last but not least, a few silk scrunchies for me and all my friends. Fa-boo-lous!
(I have to confess, all I can think about in relation to all these beauty products [and perhaps the mattress] is using them to seduce my art teacher [who hopefully never finds this blog]. Perhaps this will serve double-prosperity duty...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Lipstick.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home