1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Present, For ME!

I decided I now deserve a reward for my good goal-achieving, clutter-clearing efforts.

This is what I really want.
Drooooool.

I'm not quite ready to plunk that kind of money down for myself just yet, though. I need to continue to comparison shop. So, instead, I will treat myself to that shopping spree at Lakeview Art Supply with my nifty 10% off discount for being a Lill Street Art Center member!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

I'm going to echo you and Amy a few weeks ago.

GO BUY THE ART SUPPLIES! GO GO GO GO GO!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chuckle* Fear not, I am meeting a friend for brunch on Saturday at Wishbone, down the street from LAS, and I have instructed her that I plan on having my spending spree after!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home