1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

$7,000 in a rumor mill

There is a wild rumor spreading that a windfall might be coming my way. I will allow a windfall and look foward to joyfully spending it! In case that windfall is to the tune of $7,000 (and why shouldn't it be) let me tell you what I'm gonna get.

First, I am finally (in real life) getting an mp3 player. A wee 1G player from Samsung and I'm totally stoked about it. A girl needs music for her mp3 player. New music. And why not use iTunes? So, um, $500 on music and mp3 accesories.

As I welcome health and wellbeing into my life, I'm also going to welcome a physical trainer. I'm going to budget $1000 for some physical training that will certainly become a habit. Also, I'll pay in advance my annual Gym Membership. $588. And for Pete's sake Leah, but some new shoes for the gym! The good ones I love are about $90 a pair and I'll take two (rotation is key, my friends.)

I wrote about the upsell I got at my mani/pedi place on Accidentally Jewish. The total for that was $120. I'd like that every month for the next year until I wax away all my leg hair for good. So that is $1440.

Also, I'd like to get into the habit a cut and color every six weeks. That was $140 last time, so the next 12 will get me through about a year and a half and cost a mere $1680. Now all I have to do is find my hairdresser. I'm sure he'll call me soon.

I'll use the remainder for gas and car rentals on more regular trips downstate to see my family. At about $200 a trip, this will do me for 8 trips over the next year. Making me a much better daughter/sister/aunt.

Like I said Rumor Mill. I'll now gladly accept any extra money you've got waiting for me and I'm totally open to it being $7000.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Windfall? Another? Awesome!
But I'm not so sure I can support the leg wax in good conscience. ;)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home