1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Recognize!

What the hell! Thanks God! Thanks Universe! Thanks ladies who blog with me and make it so fun to be in line with Source Energy! Thanks Prosperity Game!

I just got a totally unexpected bonus at work! Just a couple hundred bucks, but holy cow! That kicks ass! It um, like, pays for almost 100% of the desk I just bought.

It is my portion of an award that the company won for a project I work on. Totally shocking!

And, perhaps more importantly, I got a letter from the CEO and the US President with the check.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah, that is sooo awesome!! Big hug to you!!
See? You just went and bought the damn desk and the universe took care of you. :)
I need to keep this in mind, I fell into a funk yesterday that I can't seem to get out of. So glad I can come here and read about success!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Aw Diane. One day of funk isn't a month of funk, it is responding to weather and other inputs.

Why not take a minute and write a post of Rampant Appreciation!

From where you are sitting, what wonderful things can you see that you appreciate?

Two things with whiskers, perhaps?

A pile of books to be read?

A cozy couch?

Tell us, tell us!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

Ha! No. The president of the US for my company. GW doesn't care if I read blogs, but Pam and Richard do!

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home