1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Picking up Where I left Off ($4,000)

My new job is turning into lots of fun, I must say. This game works wonder and quickly. For Four Thousand, I will take a bunch of new clothes for the Fall. Cashmere sweaters and boots, coats and hats, gloves and leggings. Would love to get the photos on here, but I still haven't been able to figure that cut and paste thing so well. Better to write it all down and paste in photos later. My new schedule, route and position are going well. I even got an extension on my acting class. The new job thing really took a lot of energy. Pictures coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home