1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Holy Manifestation Batman!

There is a woman in my office with a dry erase board at her desk. The headline on it is "Don't you just hate that?" and every day it is dedicated to a new pet peeve or negative thing in her life. When I walk by and read it, it brings me down. I don't want to think about negative things, bleh.

Everyday this week when I've walked by I've thought to myself, "I should just change it to 'love' or ask her to change it to 'love.' I bet she'd feel better everyday if she mentioned one great thing every morning instead of trying to come up with something negative. I decided this morning that I was going to blog about her sign, it drives me so crazy.

I just came back from the bathroom and her sign says, "Don't you just LOVE that?" today. She changed it on her own. Without me saying a damn word. It is now a board about wonderful things and not about negative things.

Hope I didn't step on her creative toes by wishing that it would change from Hate to Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home