1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

All the different ways...

So yesterday I got a check for $185 dollars. Fantastic! In the end, it means that I got my desk for $50--marked down from $450. Pretty damn amazing. But I wanted to think about all the other things I could do with $185.

*Leah returns from internet shopping*

Okay, things aren't typically $185. It has been harder to find than I expected. Coral necklaces, however, always seem to cost $185. I could get a massage. I could get a new skirt at Vive La Femme. I could get two new pairs of sneakers at Fleet Feet. I could get mani/pedis for a month or two. I could go out to a fabulous dinner for two. Or a wonderful dinner for four. I could stock up on organic fruits, veggies, and meats for a couple weeks of home cooking. I could rent a car and go home for the weekend. I could spend a night at a fabulous hotel. I could buy lots of coffee. I could buy a printer. I could buy lunch for a couple weeks. I could pay my cell phone bill for a couple months. I could pay for CTA card for a couple months. I could buy Spidey a year's worth of food.

Instead, I have the desk. Which arrives tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love you (and my new desk) tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home