1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happiness Pie

Ahh, Leah got me. The right thoughts to get me out of my two-days-isn't-a-funk-FUNK are as follows:

  • Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY (in booming Nascar commentary voice) I get to play all day long with my little cousin-person Lana, who is now one and a half! I can't wait to see how she's grown and what she's up to these days.
  • Saturday night I am going to my best friend's wedding reception, and instead of focusing on not wanting to face the questions about my own love life, and feeling self-conscious in the dress I bought, I am going to focus on how grateful I am that my bestest friend in the whole wide world married someone I love and respect and how excited I am to be able to be part of their life together.
  • I am reallly looking forward to eating at Bob Evans. As much fun as the diversity of food here was when I first arrived, a very nostalgic part of me misses chain comfort food. :)
  • When I get back, I am ready to tackle that big creative space. I was going to put paints and brushes on my Christmas list, but phooey, I am going to the art supply store and buying some with my nifty Lill Street membership discount. My final still life came out very satisfactory. It's funny, because my parents have a painting in the family room that I think my great uncle did, and I can see the style similarities ever so subtley displayed. So thanks to DNA for my natural affinity toward art!
  • Hey,speaking of art, I start drawing classes with my rock star art teacher on September 18th! Yay!
  • I continue to love my furballs and my WEALTH of friends. I also know how exciting, not scary, it will be to meet a whole new cast of characters when I am ready to move!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah in Chicago said...

I'm grinning ear to ear. This is WONDERFUL!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home