1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

About that writing coach.

Deep in my heart, I want Anita Diamant to be my writing coach on Accidentally Jewish. Well, I'm here to report that I asked her.

Sort of.

I emailed her and asked for a referal. I said, "Don't worry, I'm not asking you, but it is my not-so-secret dream that you would be my coach." So I sort of did ask her to be my coach. Regardless, I asked her advice and now it makes me think of the book Dear Mr. Henshaw.

UPDATE: Damn she's fast. She offered to forward my email to a freelance editor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Go you, that is pretty fantastic. And awesome that she got back so quickly.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home