1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Online Bill Pay - DONE!

Somewhere awhile ago I said I was going to set up all my accounts for online bill pay. Well, it is pretty much done, except for the Direct Loans folks, and that's just because I'm waiting for my PIN to arrive.
Gas, electric, U.S. Cellular, and Comcast are all set up and paid up. Hooray! Talk about eliminating clutter!
I also sent a check off to my accountant and paid my estimated income tax to the state and feds. I have an accountant--that just tickles me. :)
Tonight I was also going to attack the refrigerator, since Peapod is delivering in the morning, but I am only one woman with only so much stamina. I don't want to wear myself out before my me-and-only-me-looking-cute-and-flirting-with-indie-rock-boys concert tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Whoop! Whoop! Go Di-a-ane! It's your birthday! Whoop!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Amy Guth said...

Ohhh, do you like your accountant? I am in the market for one, too.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home