1000 Dollar Experiment

We are joyfully creating our lives. We welcome prosperity, health, beauty, love, friendship, and all wonderful, positive things. Sometimes we play the Prosperity Game. Google it, sweetheart.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

$6K and other stuff.

For quite some time, I've wanted to buy a copy of Anita Diamant's The New Jewish Wedding. But since I'm single, I thought it was a silly purchase. Lucky for me, my dad's got really good intuition and he bought it for me. This weekend he gave it to me and said, "No pressure. I just thought you might like this book." Kick Ass. I've skimmed it and am enjoying it. It is definitely adding to my Dream Wedding visualizations and adds to my secret wish "Will Anita please be my writing coach?"

Anywho. I have $6000 to joyously spend today. After seeing some Improv this weekend, I think I want to have another go through the classes at Annoyance. That is $995 for all five (hoping that they'll let me takes Mick's class again when the time comes.)

While I'm at it, I might as well study at that Second City place people are always talking about. After all, all my friends have done it, why not me? That comes to $1315. And the three beginning writing courses, cause why not? $780.

Now to support my Improv classes, I should probably also go to Amsterdam for the weekend to catch a couple Boom Chicago shows, dontcha think? For me and a guest, looks like we'll spend about $100 on food, drinks and the show. Travelocity is telling me that a spontaneous trip to Amsterdam for me and Mr. Wonderful this weekend will be $1929. Perfect!

That leaves me $881 to spend while we are there. I'm sure I can eat, drink, dance, laugh, and dress myself and my guest for $881. It is only a three day trip, after all.

Can anyone suggest a can't miss in Amsterdam?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Next Tuesday, I believe, if you hop a train to The Hague, you can see the whole royal procession to open parliament.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home